This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Good Article About Related Sensitivities

CMCM

CMCM Rising Star

This is a good piece written by a celiac who even after being 100% gluten free still felt bad from time to time. He discovered he had other allergies which were probably made worse by being a celiac.

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

flowergirl Rookie

Interesting article. Thanks for that.

NoGluGirl Contributor
This is a good piece written by a celiac who even after being 100% gluten free still felt bad from time to time. He discovered he had other allergies which were probably made worse by being a celiac.

Open Original Shared Link

Dear CMCM,

Thanks for posting this! I put it in a Word Doc. This info is important! I may have other food issues. I hope not, but until I do a rotation diet, I won't know anything.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

CtoThaE
    Newest Member
    CtoThaE
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Hannah24
      I've not heard of the DNA test I will definitely look into that. And I did not know that the neuropathy was symptoms of vitamin deficiency. I have been trying to get on a good vitamin regimen. Thank you!  
    • Hannah24
      My GI Doctor took blood work and said my Iron levels were actually high. But they took my blood a couple weeks after my infusion so I'm thinking that's why they were showing so high, but they knew I had the infusions. The infusions did help greatly but I am also on an Iron pill that I can instantly notice if I have not taken it for a few days.  Yes, I have read up on that! Thank you so much! I sure that will be fun! Hahaha
    • trents
      @shadycharacter, did you mean to reply to another post about sourdough bread? The present thread isn't about that.
    • Moodiefoodie
      Thanks for your response. It seems to be only with gluten, illness, or vaccination. 
    • knitty kitty
      Welcome to the forum, @LimpToeTheTimeless Bone growth plates close in the late teens to early twenties, so it's doubtful you'll grow much taller, but you may start to bulk up in muscle.  Remember to boost your absorption of vitamins and minerals needed to build muscle by eating a nutritionally dense diet and supplementing with essential vitamins and minerals, especially Thiamine B1, to counteract the malabsorption caused by Celiac Disease. Keep us posted on your progress! References: The effects of endurance training and thiamine supplementation on anti-fatigue during exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4241913/ A functional evaluation of anti-fatigue and exercise performance improvement following vitamin B complex supplementation in healthy humans, a randomized double-blind trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10542023/