Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chgomom

Lunburg Farms Rice Chips? Bleh

Hi all....

I got so ill on these, and its not the dairy. Anybody else have this issue with them???

Someone told me the caramel color, someone else said the hig possibility of cross contamination in a small plant like theirs that is not dedicated. But within an hr sharp headache....and not bad D.

Ugggggggh. :huh:

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi all....

I got so ill on these, and its not the dairy. Anybody else have this issue with them???

Someone told me the caramel color, someone else said the hig possibility of cross contamination in a small plant like theirs that is not dedicated. But within an hr sharp headache....and not bad D.

Ugggggggh. :huh:

I don't get sick, but I never feel quite right afterwards. Kind of woozy and tired and funky feeling. I have stopped eating them. I read on another thread that a lot of people have problems with them. I think there was concerns about contamination.

Yeah and I got an email back from customer service that said there is a high probability of contamination because they make gluten containing prodcuts on the same line, but they sterilize it.

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Bob Loblaw
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):