Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikki2003

Got Follow Up Blood Work Back

The girls had their follow up celiac blood work done last monday. The Gi emailed me today and said their celiac titers are with in normal limits.

I am so excited, I must be doing something right.

Yeah

Nicole- 3 yrs old Positive Celiac Blood test- 6/21/2006 //// Normal result: <20,,,Nicole-80

Positive Biopsy for Celiac- 7/17/2006

Gluten-Free Since - 7/22/2006

Alivia- 7 years- old Positive Celiac blood test-Aug. 2006////Normal result:<4,,,Alivia-32.

Biopsy showed positive for Celiac Disease and moderate to severe damage (Blood Work for both girls were done in different labs that is why they are different)

Gluten free since:Dec.2006

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Congratulations! I know how it feels to have seen your child so sick and to later know that you now both are on the right track.

Hey Nikki,

Congratulations - that is great news. Now, can you help me out? You have accomplished what I can not. My daughter's number is still over 80 (was over 180 to begin with) and we're going on a year. We've done all the obvious and not obvious from new toaster to tooth paste research and gluten free dog and cat food.

How are you handling school and eating with the other kids? What packaged foods are the kids still eating? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I so want to be in your shoes!!

Thanks!

barb

Daughter, Camryn diagnosed with diabetes 3/06

diagnosed with celiac (blood test and biosy confirmed) 5/06