• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

georgiagirl

Looking For Good gluten-free Cosmetics

Rate this topic

I use all NARS products; they are all gluten-free, which I've verified from them several times over the past year. However, they are a bit pricey, just an FYI, but it is very good quality makeup. I have problem skin, so I consider it worth the extra money. I order their products from Sephora online, or I get them at the Sephora stores, when I'm near one. They also have a website (narscosmetics.com) where you can order from them directly, and you can check out their stuff there, too, before you buy it.

I absolutely love Bare Escentuals and their Bare Minerals products. Nothing but minerals in them, and they are so wonderful that I threw ALL my other makeup out. It's expensive, but you don't use much and if you are careful the stuff lasts a LONG time. The coverage is great, the colors are subtle, I just love it. They have their own little boutiques here and there, but you can also get it at Ulta and Sephora. They have starter kits that save you a lot of $$$.

I use Bobby Brown products. All of the products i checked- from powders to lip products were gluten free. Just email them with the ones your interested in buying. I haven't had a problem yet. It is expensive though.

I just started using Origins, but inquired about all of the products I was interseted in, and they were very helpful.

I have to second the Bare Minerals. I just started using that line for foundation and blush and LOVE it. I hate wearing foundations because by the end of the day I feel like a big oil slick but since I switched to Bare Minerals I wear make up every day. I still haven't found a lipstick I like though.....

I have to second the Bare Minerals. I just started using that line for foundation and blush and LOVE it. I hate wearing foundations because by the end of the day I feel like a big oil slick but since I switched to Bare Minerals I wear make up every day. I still haven't found a lipstick I like though.....

Hi.

I use Lancome's Rouge Absolu line (gluten-free), although it, too, is pricey. Good luck! There's also Ecco Bella for mid-range.

lisa