Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lcbannon

First Post: Enterlab Testing

Hi, I am in process of self diagnosis- not unusual for me. I have Lupus, Fibro, IBS, Systemic Yeast and lots of other chronic PIA items but nothing severe.

I am looking at having the stool test run and am wondering which one you would reccomend. The expensive all in one or just the plain ole stool sample??

This site has SOO much info.. It has been wonderful reading and very helpful.

Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Enterolab recommended I start with just the gluten antibody stool test. I ended up doing the whole package of testing piece by piece because I wanted to have baseline results. I'm not sure I will re-test those levels so it might not have been worth it but it was interesting to know.

Karen

gluten free 4/06

casein free 7/06

DQ1, DQ8

Daughter (11) gluten free 5/06, casein free 6/06

Daughter (9) gluten free 3/06, casein free 7/06, soy free, trying peanut free

vegetarian

gluten lite on and off since 1999

All dx'ed by Enterolab

Hi, I am in process of self diagnosis- not unusual for me. I have Lupus, Fibro, IBS, Systemic Yeast and lots of other chronic PIA items but nothing severe.

I am looking at having the stool test run and am wondering which one you would reccomend. The expensive all in one or just the plain ole stool sample??

This site has SOO much info.. It has been wonderful reading and very helpful.

Thanks

I would do the complete package, and maybe add the egg, yeast and soy one if u think u have more intolerances then just gluten and milk.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet