Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJconfig

Looking For A Good Doctor In Atlanta, Ga.

B) I have just recently been diagnoised with gluten intolerance. Three weeks into gluten-free and elimination of other allergic foods and I felt terrific. Now I can really see the difference between how I did feel and how I feel now. I can also really tell when I have accidentally eaten something I should not have eaten. This morning, about 3 hrs ago started with sever cramps in upper abdomine and colon spasms. I need to find a good doctor in the northern metropolitian areas of Atlanta. Can anyone help?

B) I have just recently been diagnoised with gluten intolerance. Three weeks into gluten-free and elimination of other allergic foods and I felt terrific. Now I can really see the difference between how I did feel and how I feel now. I can also really tell when I have accidentally eaten something I should not have eaten. This morning, about 3 hrs ago started with sever cramps in upper abdomine and colon spasms. I need to find a good doctor in the northern metropolitian areas of Atlanta. Can anyone help?

I see Dr. Harry Delcher in Dunwoody. Dr. Rudert is a GI and Dr. Delcher an Endocrinologist. Both are excellent choices.