Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mtndog

10 Good Things About Celiac

Guest Happynwgal2
Giving my dog a piece of gluten free bread and watching him literally spit it 5 feet across the room...priceless B)

:lol::lol:

Oh, my goodness - I needed that laugh tonight! I can just see your dog...

Wonder what my two dogs would do...? Hm... B):D:blink:

Guest Happynwgal2
10) I now have a valid excuse to avoid going out to eat with the in-laws for every stupid birthday in the extended family.

9) ditto

8) ditto

7) ditto

6) ditto

5) ditto

4) ditto

3) ditto

2) ditto

1) Have I mentioned how I now have a valid excuse to avoid going out to eat with the in-laws for every stupid birthday!!?? B)

:P:D I am facing a family dinner cruise in May... Will bring my own condiments so I at least can have some salad... I will call ahead and ask if they have anything gluten free. If any of you are from Portland, Oregon: I am going on the Portland Spirit, and am not sure how their food will fit into my gluten free lifestyle. I expect it probably won't, but I am looking forward to a couple of hours on the Willamette river, so unless I get glutened in spite of my precautions, it will be a nice evening.

I am healthier at 39 than I was at 19.

Celiac is the reason my ex filed for divorce and I am so glad she is out of my life.

Celiac is the reason my girlfriend came into my life.

Celiac women are hotter than non-celiac women.

Giving my dog a piece of gluten free bread and watching him literally spit it 5 feet across the room...priceless B)

:lol::lol: !!

Reading all these great things gives me hope, but I must say that it also makes me a little depressed bc I still feel like crap all the time. I have only been on the gluten free diet for almost 2 weeks so I know I have a long way to go, I just hope it will be like everyone says "you'll feel like a new person" bc then I have a lot to look forward to. Thanks for the hope guys and gals!

HANG IN THERE! It really does get better - I still have good days and sometimes not so good - but it's getting better every day!