Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wowzer

Celiac Specialties

I had to go into work early for a meeting this morning. It is actually my day off. I decided to drive to Celiac Specialties after the meeting. I got some soft frosted sugar cookies. (Remind me of those Lofthouse ones). I also picked up a loaf of cheddar herb bread. I made a meat loaf sandwich on it for lunch and it was pretty good. Wendy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest AutumnE
I had to go into work early for a meeting this morning. It is actually my day off. I decided to drive to Celiac Specialties after the meeting. I got some soft frosted sugar cookies. (Remind me of those Lofthouse ones). I also picked up a loaf of cheddar herb bread. I made a meat loaf sandwich on it for lunch and it was pretty good. Wendy

I havent tried their breads or cookies yet but their donuts are really good. I'll have to check those out too thanks :)

OMG, I'm totally drooling.

Just remember, when you eat good gluten-free food, you don't eat it just for yourself, you eat it for all of us. :lol:

B)

Nancy

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

~Chinese Proverb