• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

VegasCeliacBuckeye

Too Funny Not To Post

Rate this topic

If my kids knew I was on here yacking about pooping and farting...I'm always the one saying in my most authoritative, Mother voice, "stop laughing and commenting on such things! They're NOT funny!" And here I am, gaffawing away... :rolleyes::lol:

Absolutely Hilarious!

A few years ago, we were at a store where military items were sold. We were in a crowded aisle with the gas masks and my youngest son said "we need these when mom uses the bathroom!"

No magazines in my bathroom. I carry a solitaire game. I'm always in there for hours and need some entertainment.

Oh my gosh....it is my time for peace and contentment.. I guess this is a throw- back from when my girls were little and hubby was away three/fours day out of the week. Pre-celiac No body bothers you in the bathroom.!! They call out your name and you call back "I'm in the bathroom!".... ok, I'll talk to you later... and it is never very important anyways. (they proceed on and issue over) B)

Magazines...oh yeah, I can stall as long as I like.... I have an excuse now and relish in my privacy. :D

John just said to me the other day...I had to pass by 3 bathrooms at work cause there was someone in everyone of them, just so I could find an empty one to go in....

Reading this now, makes me think of him scouting out the perfect place.

I also have a cubie mate that will go a floor above us so no one knows her when she smells it out! ;) Good thinking though.

We so much enjoyed reading this Friday afternoon. We laughed so hard, especially the gal I work with, I thought she was gonna fall out of her chair.

Thanks for sharing some funnies!!

We especially liked the Escapee and the Turd Burglar!

Daisy Duke