Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Rate this topic

Not to necro an old thread, but I used this information when I bought vitamins recently (just recently diagnosed with celiac, soy intolerance etc.). Long story short, I had a wicked reaction and contacted the company. Unfortunately many of the vitamins contain soy and corn, so watch out anyone buying these vitamins.

They do state that there isn't much soy and corn left after the processing, but it is still there if you're sensitive like me or have an allergy.

Any info on this thread is really out of date- more than 5 years old.  Poducts change in that period of time.  Please re-check any ingredients before buying.

Having soy and corn does not mean they contain gluten.

True enough, though I never thought products would change that quickly (still new to this). And this post is the top link for vitamins and celiac in Google, so I'm sure more people are stumbling on this post looking for a gluten free and soy free vitamins. I didn't want anyone else to have a very bad few days like me. Lol