Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grinder are a good option especially if they are McCormicks , but no one can tell you if they are gluten free unless you list the ingredience. :D

It's not McCormicks. The ingredients are sweet red pepper, sea salt, dehydrated onion, chipotle pepper & other spices, dehydrated garlic, sugar, extracts of paprika. I checked on the Delphi site and the grinders are not listed. Thanks

It's not McCormicks. The ingredients are sweet red pepper, sea salt, dehydrated onion, chipotle pepper & other spices, dehydrated garlic, sugar, extracts of paprika. I checked on the Delphi site and the grinders are not listed. Thanks

Well, then it looks like your good for go. :) Reading the ingredients is a key. They do change so be aware.

I use Mrs. Dash often and all are gluten free but I always look.

The best thing you can do is to go to a major search engine like google, put in the full name of the product and the word gluten. This will bring up links that will give you lists, sometimes even from the company itself of their gluten free items. If you don't find the answer that way there should be phone number on the package. If neither of these work to answer your query use it with a great deal of caution.

After googling - this company makes many gluten-free items but they also make some that aren't so please check it before use.

Spice Islands has a good sized gluten free list. I don't see it on there, but its generally a list of the plain spices. Not blends. Thought they are responsive to emails. The last list I got from them, about 1 year ago had the following:

Tone

I just got a reply from the Spice Islands. The list is the same. But they generally reply quick(less than 12 hours of my question)