Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you looking for hot cereals or cold cereals? I'm gonna guess you mean cold.

For cold ones, I like puffed rice and puffed millet, and there are some nice amaranth ones too. I generally don't eat them though, but I'm sure others will have plenty of recommendations for you.

The Support Group that I go to got samples of Heartland's Finest CerOs. They come in Regular, Cinnamon and Raspberry flavor, and they taste like Cherios. They are made with Pinto Beans and Rice Flour, only have 5g of sugar and are fat free. I haven't been able to find them in a store. Their Website is www.heartlandsfinest.com/cereal.shtml

Cindy

If you like cream of wheat, you are sure to like cream of buckwheat which is so very similar and gluten-free. I eat it many mornings a week. An added bonus is that it has lots of fiber. It was recommended to me at my health food store. I LOVE oatmeal, but it give me such pains. I tried it one more time after I had been gluten-free for awhile, but it just isn't for me. Some can eat it.

......Heartland's Finest CerOs..... They are made with Pinto Beans and Rice Flour, only have 5g of sugar and are fat free. I haven't been able to find them in a store. Their Website is www.heartlandsfinest.com/cereal.shtml

Cindy

Hey C,

Breakfast cereal made with Pinto Beans yet can't find in store. Coincidence? Ya think?

Just kidding with ya. I love pinto beans, they're my favorite. Hey, I'm a Dallas boy!

best regards, lm