Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UR Groovy

Is This Some Kind Of Joke?

OMG - What a day - and it's only 2pm here. Edited: 3pm - not 2pm.

First, I wake up this morning with what I'm sure is a shingles outbreak, so I call my PCP. She's not in unitl tomorrow. As the day progresses, so does the pain, and so does the rash, but I did start anti-virals, so I've got that going for me.

Then, my husband calls me. There's been a bomb threat adjacent to his office ! The FBI is there. What next? Now, I have to sit here, wondering if he's safe ... wondering if I'm okay. The threat is for Friday, and he's not going to work, but until then, he's there. Oh, this is not good. Deep breath !

Thanks for listening.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Then, my husband calls me. There's been a bomb threat adjacent to his office ! The FBI is there. What next? Now, I have to sit here, wondering if he's safe ... wondering if I'm okay. The threat is for Friday, and he's not going to work, but until then, he's there. Oh, this is not good. Deep breath !

:o OMGosh!!! How awful!! This certainly isn't good for your stress level either!

I managed apartments in Houston back in the 80's. One time we had a bomb threat and the feds came in to check it out. They decided it was a prank ... don't know how they knew. It was scary.

But, think of it this way, the suicide bombers give no warning ... the threat most likely is a false one ... but I still wouldn't be anywhere near there on Friday!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

I just didn't need this today.

Would there have been a better day for a bomb threat? :lol:

I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm sure this stress isn't helping your shingles at all.

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

This certainly isn't good for your stress level either!

Yeah, I'm not thrilled. :unsure:

I should go do something constructive. Maybe I'll make some gluten-free bread. Yeah - bread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Atypical Bomber : Well, I don't have time to do it today - I have a teeth cleaning at 4. I think I'll bomb your place on Friday. Who would give advanced notice? :lol::lol:

My Dad says to me - Well, that's a very gentlemanly bomber. :lol::lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing - it's just been that kind of day