Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Courtlynn

Makeup Help Pls? :)

Guest Courtlynn

k so all my makeup is gluten free but i cant find an amzing eyeliner & mascara?? i have the waterproof maybeline liquid liner but what about a really good pencil or something else? ha thanks :)

All I can say is DONT get the burt's bees eyeliner pencil, the freaking thing is so hard and dry it doesnt come off on your skin. maybe I'm doing something wrong? I tried holding the end in my mouth for a minute to warm it up, didn't work. None of my old tricks works. Freakin waste of money.

k so all my makeup is gluten free but i cant find an amzing eyeliner & mascara?? i have the waterproof maybeline liquid liner but what about a really good pencil or something else? ha thanks :)

Dear Courtlynn,

A regular pencil is one that is cheap, but great. That would be Wet'n Wild. Their stuff is safe.

Plus, it is really inexpensive! I love the Waterproof Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Guest Courtlynn
Dear Courtlynn,

A regular pencil is one that is cheap, but great. That would be Wet'n Wild. Their stuff is safe.

Plus, it is really inexpensive! I love the Waterproof Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

thanks are all wet & wild products gluten free?

thanks are all wet & wild products gluten free?

Dear Courtlynn,

All except for the one mascara! I cannot remember which one. I would know it when if I heard it. Isn't it great? Plus, their cosmetics are so inexpensive! You can get some great stuff for really good prices!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Courtlynn,

I e-mailed Wet'n'Wild to ask about gluten and animal testing and I got an e-mail back. She said that the only product containing gluten is #890 Megawink Mascara and that they do not test on animals! They have new formulas on some things though so e-mail them to be sure- I think I will, too. They responded fast when I e-mailed them.

Guest Courtlynn
Courtlynn,

I e-mailed Wet'n'Wild to ask about gluten and animal testing and I got an e-mail back. She said that the only product containing gluten is #890 Megawink Mascara and that they do not test on animals! They have new formulas on some things though so e-mail them to be sure- I think I will, too. They responded fast when I e-mailed them.

ah this is greatt! thanks so much guys! yayy:)

Ok since we are talking makeup already in this thread

What foundation is safe?

what face powder is safe?

what blush is safe?

what eyeshadow is safe?

what mascara is safe?

I need brands that i can get at walgreens.

Im picky on my foundation it has to be something that works really good cause I have DH on my face.

paula