Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebrbetty

Does This Look gluten-free To You?

I want to order tan towels, they're self tanning towelettes, I emailed them and this is the list of ingredients ..thank you

Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Erythrulose, Lame Advertisement Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Cl 19140, Cl 15985.

I want to order tan towels, they're self tanning towelettes, I emailed them and this is the list of ingredients ..thank you

Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Erythrulose, Lame Advertisement Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Cl 19140, Cl 15985.

If they work let me know, and were do u get them, I want to be tan this summer, but dont want to fake and bake lol

paula

If they work let me know, and were do u get them, I want to be tan this summer, but dont want to fake and bake lol

paula

I'm going to order them from HSN. com but you can get them from tan towels direct, a bit more $$ though..they get great ratings and I really need the color, plus I have discord lupus and can't get too much sun.

"Tocopheryl Acetate"

This could be derived from wheat germ oil, I would call the company and check before use.

I just sent another email asking where its derived from, lets see if I get an answer.

I also wonder even if it is from wheat germ oil if it will even bother me, its going on my skin, not in my mouth.

thanks for your help