Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

surfgolden

Wilmington, Nc Gluten Free Restaurants

Does anyone know of any gluten free restaurants in Wilmington, NC other than the usual chains like Outback or Bonefish Grill. Thank you so much.

I have looked in my dining guide and nothing other than what you have mentioned. I have found, in larger cities, alot of chiefs are aware of gluten free dining. Call a head, when times are not busy and talk to the manager of the chief. Restaurants such as Blue Water, I would assume would have the knowledge of gluten free. MOI has the best shrimp and grits, but I have not been there since gluten free.

Gluten free is no longer the abandoned child, as it was just a short two years ago. Good things are on the future for us.

Wilmington is wonderful, aside from the traffic. My oldest lives there.

Surfgolden, if you are in your 20's, or at school, PM me.

Does anyone know of any gluten free restaurants in Wilmington, NC other than the usual chains like Outback or Bonefish Grill. Thank you so much.

I live in Wilmington too and it's tough! Carrabba's and Cold Stone (check their website). Otherwise I eat a lot of sad side dishes.

Hi, I realize this is an old post but my husband & I are coming to Wilmington this weekend for a few days vacation. (We live in Lexington) and was interested in this. Does Carrabba's have a gluten free menu? I will check out the Cold Stone website. What I'm really interested to know is if Kohl's frozen custard is gluten-free? We love it but haven't been there since my hubby found out he has celiac in Dec. Thanks for any info

Belinda

I live in Wilmington too and it's tough! Carrabba's and Cold Stone (check their website). Otherwise I eat a lot of sad side dishes.