Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zagadka

Air-borne Tablets- Yay Or Nay?

I popped one (well, it was actually Walgreen's brand, cleverly named "wal-born") into my glass today and immediately felt icky afterwards- really bloated, tummy hurt...then the big D came a few hours later. thanks big D! always nice of you to show up...

I read the label prior, and it looked OK ... i contacted them asking if their product was gluten free and all i received back was a reply with the list of ingredients...

i'm new to this and still learning. anyone have problems besides me?

Citric Acid , Sodium Bicarbonate , Inulin , Sorbitol ,

Lemon-Lime Flavor , Acesulfame Potassium , & Sucralose.

and, then of course a buncha herbs/ minerals.

I popped one (well, it was actually Walgreen's brand, cleverly named "wal-born") into my glass today and immediately felt icky afterwards- really bloated, tummy hurt...then the big D came a few hours later. thanks big D! always nice of you to show up...

I read the label prior, and it looked OK ... i contacted them asking if their product was gluten free and all i received back was a reply with the list of ingredients...

i'm new to this and still learning. anyone have problems besides me?

Citric Acid , Sodium Bicarbonate , Inulin , Sorbitol ,

Lemon-Lime Flavor , Acesulfame Potassium , & Sucralose.

and, then of course a buncha herbs/ minerals.

It's hard to tell from the list of ingredients, they don't let you know what is in the flavor, for instance. That could be a source of gluten.

I checked for you, the original is gluten free--

http://www.airbornehealth.com/cnav_faqs.php#product03

There's always the possibility that if you react to this one, too, you could be sensitive to any of the herbs or minerals.

It's hard to tell from the list of ingredients, they don't let you know what is in the flavor, for instance. That could be a source of gluten.

I checked for you, the original is gluten free--

http://www.airbornehealth.com/cnav_faqs.php#product03

There's always the possibility that if you react to this one, too, you could be sensitive to any of the herbs or minerals.

Dear Patti,

Thank you for the info! I was wondering about this product! Since my immunity is so low, it is nice to know there is something I can take to prevent extra miseries! Wahoo!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl