Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luvs2eat

Jack's Fire House In Philadelphia

I emailed them and told them I have Celiac Disease and asked if they could accommodate me and my Celiac kid. The manager emailed me back very quickly and told me they've had several people come to Jack's who have Celiac... that all their BBQ sauces are gluten-free as are most of their entrees and to just make sure to tell my server about my food issues and they could certainly accommodate us.

I almost cried at the speed w/ which she answered me and how completely assured she was that there was plenty on the menu for us.

We're going tonight!! I'll post back and let you know how dinner was.

Jack is the guy who used to do the grilling show w/ Bobby Flay. He renovated an old Fire house and I hear it's the best BBQ anywhere!! I'm so excited!!

I LIVE outside Philly too in Media.

I'll be anxious to hear how your dinner was.

where are you again?

We don't get into the City that often but when we do, will be nice to have a safe place to go to.

Judy

Media - everybody's home town!!!!

I've lived in Paoli, Devon, Malvern, Strafford. I had LOTS of friends who lived in Media. My one Aunt was a waitress at the Town House for many many years. WOW!!! SMALL WORLD!!!

I never could understand how Bobby Flay got more popular than Jack...Jack was the one with all the talent!!!