Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JodiC

Strange Feeling

I have had this pulsating feeling in the middle to upper abdomin for a few days now. Sort of like a muscle twitching feeling. I have not eaten gluten or anything else due to my pancreas acting up so it's not related to that. I also have some mid back pain with it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have had the same thing off and on and pain too for the past month. Doctors don't know what is causing the pain but did diagnose tumors in my kidneys and liver, non-cancerous thankfully. I'm beginning to wonder if my twitching and pain is from hidden gluten.

~Laura

Anybody have any ideas?

I had some weird vibration feeling in my abdomen for awhile, it was very odd. I thought it might be neuropathy so I increased my intake of B vitamins (esp. B12). Once my gut got settled down, the vibration went away.

Gee, I hate to sound so dire, but if you are a "mature" adult/diabetic/hypertensive/hyperlipidemic/+ family history.....please get an abdominal usg and at the least, a doc to feel your abdomen for an aneurysm. Pulsatile mass + low back /mid back pain can be symptoms of this. However if you are very thin, it can just be the ability to feel your own normal aorta.