Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pnltbox27

Lou Malnatis Pizza

i just found out lou malnatis sells a gluten-free pizza anybody tried it ? how was it??man im having a good night tonight. i just posted about a rest in river grove with a gluten-free menu and now this!! im going to get my lotto ticket now.. lol

it is a chain of dine in or take places in the chicago land area that i know of . the guy at the store closest to me descibed it as a layer of sausage instead of crust then they add the sauce and cheese. i dont think its the type you can eat with your hands, its more of a chicago deep dish type .http://www.loumalnatis.com/index.html... its called crustless pizza. might get one tonight ill let you know how it is if we get out there

so i had the crustless pizza from lou malnatis a couple of nights ago, it was awesome ,i waited a couple of days to post to make sure i wouldnt get sick from any cc. i have to admit i didnt probably ask enough questions to the manager about possible cc.before i order my next one im going to make sure they use seperate pizza cutters etc...i had it monday and then again tuesday for lunch with no problems..