Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nothungry

Gluten Free At Yankee Stadium

Does anybody have any information about eating gluten free at Yankee Stadium? Is the soft serve ice cream (I think it is carvel) safe to eat? What about the fries or popcorn? Thanks!

Not sure about the ice cream but if it's Carvel then it's ok. The popcorn should be ok. I wouldn't get the fries since I'm not sure what else they might put in the fryers. Unfortunately the hot dogs are Nathan's which are not gluten free.

Last time I went there I had cotton candy and cracker jacks. Definately try and eat something before you go. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of options.

FYI - the Carvel at Yankee stadium and shea are gluten-free...had some today at Shea :)

I have also had the popcorn without any problems (at both places). And the shelled peanuts. those are the only foods i will eat at either place though. Actually, today i also had a fruit salad because apparently you can order it from the good seats - who knew?!

Thanks for the information...we will definitely eat before we go, but it will be my child's first gluten free trip to Yankee stadium...I want her to feel like there is something fun for her to eat there!