Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I saw these soy crisps at Albertsons. Are they gluten free, and if so, are they any good? Thanks!!

Noone can tell you anything if you don't give us the name of the product.

Your best bet to be safe is to call the company directly. For one thing some of us react to CC and some of us don't. If they are processed on the same line as gluten foods one person may say they are fine and you may be sensitive enough to react to CC and then you really don't know why you have gotten sick, after all they were on a list, or someone said they were okay etc....

A bonus is that as you make more calls they get easier, at least nowadays when you call about gluten you don't get that 'what is she talking about' pause that we used to get and many companies will offer you coupons.

Pick up that phone and make that call.

Noone can tell you anything if you don't give us the name of the product.

Your best bet to be safe is to call the company directly. For one thing some of us react to CC and some of us don't. If they are processed on the same line as gluten foods one person may say they are fine and you may be sensitive enough to react to CC and then you really don't know why you have gotten sick, after all they were on a list, or someone said they were okay etc....

A bonus is that as you make more calls they get easier, at least nowadays when you call about gluten you don't get that 'what is she talking about' pause that we used to get and many companies will offer you coupons.

Pick up that phone and make that call.

That is what they are called........SOY CRISPS

That is what they are called........SOY CRISPS

Sorry without the capital letters it didn't look like a name. Too many years teaching I guess.

Have you tried posting this query under the products heading? It might get more replies.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I hope the maker has some info for you.

I did a Google search for Soy Crisps and I found more than one brand each of which was called Soy Crisps. One of the websites was useless; it had no ingredients or allergens listed.