Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dally099

Glutened I Think At Subway? 8-12 Hour Turnaround Time

ugh so i think i did it again, me and my hubby went to subway for lunch yesterday, i ordered the club salad with honey mustard dressing. had the girl use clean gloves and knife. i have eaten at subway with no problems a couple of times, got up this morning and my tounge was slightly swollen which tells me i had soy some where, then i ate breakfast and the stomach pain started and so did the D, that smelly awfull stuff. so i look to see what ive eaten thats new, i had some peppercorn gouda last night before bed, bio best yogurt with breakfast this morning, and the salad yesterday. will be dammed if the dressing dosnt have gluten and soy in it. ARGGGGGG!!! anyone had this? does anyone else have this delayed reaction like this? some times i get this right away like a couple of weeks ago when i ate mcdonalds fries for the last time but some times its 12 hourse. have a great day everyone,

Sorry you're sick. I don't think I'd eat anything at Subway except the chips or soda. Even if the server changes gloves, the salad ingredients are in such close proximity to wheat products that I'd be super nervous.