Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmd3

New Separate Facility!

I wanted to share this email with a chip company that I just received. There was a discussion about chips on the board and many mentioned about kettle chips making them ill - I guess they have a new SEPARATE FACILITY!! ANyway you can read the email:

Thanks for your inquiry regarding gluten in Kettle

Yeah! No more Lays from the bag. ;) If there is an alternative with little to no risk of cross contamination I will definitely pick it over the other brands.

Well, I delurked cause Kettle seems to have given wrong info. From Kettle website: Cheddar BEER flavor potato chips Their own nutrition info says contains Wheat also Barley Malt

Have been learning alot from this site, thanks to all.

Well, I delurked cause Kettle seems to have given wrong info. From Kettle website: Cheddar BEER flavor potato chips Their own nutrition info says contains Wheat also Barley Malt

Have been learning alot from this site, thanks to all.

If you look at the Kettle website, it was last updated in 2006. So, they may not have put the new information up yet. So, we'll see I guess if it's too good to be true. I woul really love some safe chips.

Sounds Awesome! It's wonderful to see a company listening! Thanks for posting that :)

I wanted to share this email with a chip company that I just received. There was a discussion about chips on the board and many mentioned about kettle chips making them ill - I guess they have a new SEPARATE FACILITY!! ANyway you can read the email:

Thanks for your inquiry regarding gluten in Kettle