Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunrize

All-inclusive Resorts

I will be getting married in November 2007 and me and my fiance are looking to book an all inclusive vacation for our honeymoon. We aren't set on a particular place, but we know we want it to be an island of some sorts or Mexico. We are really leaning toward Jamaica - Breezes Resorts or maybe Aruba or Mexico. We are looking for all inclusive on a budget. Anyway...at this point, we are looking to find a place that will accomodate gluten-free diet, b/c I am celiac. I have tried contacting Breezes in Montego Bay and Runaway Bay and I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone. I would hate to book an all inclusive vacation and not be able to find safe food to eat. At the same time, most of these resorts don't have kitchens, etc., so it isn't like I can go to the store to buy something and make it myself. The trip doesn't have to be all inclusive. If anyone could offer me any advice on ANYTHING gluten free related for any of these places or have any other suggestions that would be GREAT!!! I just want to enjoy my honeymoon and not have to worry about getting sick or my next meal the whole time :blink: . Thanks so much!!! Dawn

Congrats on getting married. I am in your same boat. We are getting married in October and we were thinking an all-inclusive as well but I have mixed feelings. Royal Carbiean...can't spell sorry cruises are great for celiacs, in case you want to go that route.

Good Luck!!!