Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luckygfme

Still Feeling Bad But Maybei'm Onto Something

So on my last post i said i've been feeling really crappy (literally :P ) and then it got better for a week and then it got really bad AGAIN. The past week has just been terrible, i haven't been this bad in awhile. Constant diarrhea, stomach cramps (you guys no the deal) and i've been eating nothing but rice and boiled chicken. It's gotten so bad i've actually scheduled a colonoscopy for as soon as school is over to see if i have crohn's or colitis (god i hope i don't). But today, when i felt strong enough to get on the computer i started researching my make up products. I've been using physician's formula foundation and L'oreal infallible foundation. I haven't been able to find anything on lorea'ls infallible , but there was a post here from awhile ago that said Physician's formula isn't gluten free . I called them and they said they'll get back to me but haven't yet. I checked the ingredients for the specific foundation that i have and it doesn't seem to have any obvious gluten ingredients but it does have hydrolized soy protien. Is that dangerous to use if i'm soy intolerant? i read somewhere that hydrolized protein is safe...i think i'm starting to lose my mind, its all so confusing...

I am VERY VERY soy intolerant. Any make-up or hair product that contains any form of it will break my face out and if I am not careful about washing my hands or get shampoo in my mouth, then it will upset my stomach. The biggest culprit for my was my lipstick. I lick my lips alot and you can only imagine.

Kat.