Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dally099

Sobey's Processed Gouda Cheese - Gluten Free?

got some gouda cheese from IGA sobeys deli processed gouda cheese, not sure if there is gluten or soy in it. phoned sobys and they were no help whatso ever, anyone here know? its processed so it makes me wonder. thanks so much :blink:

Not sure, but at the Sobey's Deli here, they gave me a card with a list of all the deli products that were gluten free. I can't find it right now, but you can ask right at the deli, they should be ableto tell you. The list also included the brand name of all the products beside the product type/variety.

Hope that helps.

hi i phoned the sobeys deli and they didnt have a clue, the only list they had was for deli meat. do they have a website? cant find one of thoughs either. oh well ill just avoid it till i know. thanks though

hi i phoned the sobeys deli and they didnt have a clue, the only list they had was for deli meat. do they have a website? cant find one of thoughs either. oh well ill just avoid it till i know. thanks though

This won't be much help, but some Sobey's are more informed than others. The one closest to my place is useless for gluten-free info. or products, but the one further up the road is much more modern and informed.