Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortordercook

Glutenease

<_< Has anyone tried it or even heard of it? The clerk at my health food store told me about it when I was discussing my dilema about my son recieving his 1st. communion today. She said because we were using a low gluten host (the .01% one) if he took the glutenease it would be ok since he is not sensitive and has no symptoms if he has gluten except a distended belly which he has not had since diagnosed. He is on a gluten free diet as well as I can control at 8yrs old. Anyone have any thoughts?

this is my first time on here where would I find those peepsand the topic there maybe more info about it? Would you give it to your son so that he could recieve communion? Just wondering (I won't hold you accountable!) Ha Thanks for any info.

I think it's a good idea to give him a Glutenease before a low gluten host. For communion I just take the chalice ... you might want to do that after his First Communion because low-gluten is not no gluten.

I take Glutenease pretty regularly. I use it when I eat out in case there's contamination. I also use it when I consume dairy as it helps with casein digestion.

It should not be used as an excuse to eat gluten though.