Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_jd1

I'm In Love With Olivia's Oven

I'm in love with a girl named Olivia..........no this is not a new relationship. This is a new found baker. Although I don't think the bakers name is Olivia! ha

I first tried Olivia's Oven products at Waldo Pizza in KC,MO. She supplies the gluten free crusts to Waldo's. They were SUPER!!!

Then yesterday I was at Hy-Vee in Lawrence and over their announcement system comes this announcement about Hy-Vee now carrying Olivia's Oven products. I was SOOOO excited. I searched the store and finally found the display. They had brownies, cookies, three kinds of bread AND apple cinnamon doughnut holes!!

I HAD to buy the doughnut holes. It was SO worth it. These are little bites of heaven.

The moral to the story is........check out Olivia's oven, you will not be disapointed!

http://www.oliviasoven.com

On her website it says that Hy-Vee is now carrying her products so if you have a hy-vee around go and get some apple cinnamon doughnut holes!! MMMMMMmmmm

If you don't live near by call her up and beg her to ship you some. They are SOOO good.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

btw.......I have no financial interest in this company, and don't even know the owners, just in LOVE with her products. :)

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am terribly sad :( ............all of my doughnut holes are gone!!! :lol:

My brother (who is NOT a gluten free person) decided to have some of them this weekend. He thought they were really good. However, that does not help bring back the holes he ate!! :P

It's probably a good thing that it's over an hour drive for me to get more holes! haha

Jessica

Kansas

I think it's cool that KC seems to have some options for Celiacs, and Hy-Vee stores in particular seem to be very Celiac-friendly. About the Olivia's products, let me know if you ever notice any of their baked goods that are also casein/milk-free. Everything I checked had milk in it, and my middle son is very casein-intolerant. : (

Great to see a post from KC.

April

I think it's cool that KC seems to have some options for Celiacs, and Hy-Vee stores in particular seem to be very Celiac-friendly. About the Olivia's products, let me know if you ever notice any of their baked goods that are also casein/milk-free. Everything I checked had milk in it, and my middle son is very casein-intolerant. : (

Great to see a post from KC.

April

If you contact her, maybe she would be willing to make something without milk/casein. Never hurts to ask :)

Jessica

Kansas