Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone else seem to have trouble breathing at times? It seems sometimes like im not getting enough air. Usually it goes hand in hand with stomach discomfort and fatigue.

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I had severe asthma as a child. Most of the time I am okay now. But if I get glutened, or eat rice, I will definitely be wheezing and can't catch my breath. Asthma has been associated with celiac disease.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.

I still have lots of those symptoms, like unable to breathe and coghing. The GI doctor tells me the symsptoms are acid reflux. There were times I felt I was going to have a heart attack.

The acid reflux is now controlled after 5.5 weeks of been gluten-free and the breathing is better.

I hope you feel better soon.

Best regards to you.

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with you every where you go.

Jos 1:9

I can do all things thru Christ which strengtheneth me.

Phi 4:13

Blood Test: Negative 03/2006

Biopsy Negative 04/2006

Stopped gluten-free diet 04/2006

EnteroLabs: Positive 04/2007

Fecal Antigliadin IgA "Positive"

Fecal Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA "Positive"

Quantitative Microscopic Fecal Fat Score "Positive"

Fecal anti-casein (cow

Guest j_mommy

Yup!!!! Before I was Dx'd they told me it was anxiety!!!! Now they know it's from the Gluten!!!!