Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone feel worse after being glutened when they just lay in bed all day. I force myself to goto the gym, and do some light exercise, and it seems to relieve the symptoms for a little while. Any one else workout post glutening to help feel better? I think it is psychologically good for us celiacs, because i get real anxious and irritable when i feel crappy. I was just curious if i was the only one.

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Does anyone feel worse after being glutened when they just lay in bed all day. I force myself to goto the gym, and do some light exercise, and it seems to relieve the symptoms for a little while. Any one else workout post glutening to help feel better? I think it is psychologically good for us celiacs, because i get real anxious and irritable when i feel crappy. I was just curious if i was the only one.

you are not alone I also do this anytime I feel bad I am not good at just being lazy all day it makes me feel better to just get out and do a little light exercise it helps me mentally!

Exercise helps get toxins out of your body, so it really is helping! I always exercise after exposure to perfumes and other chemical smells which make me feel terrible. I really helps!