This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Disneyland

ginap73

ginap73 Apprentice

Anyone know if there are any Restraunts in Disneyland that are Gluten free or allergy friendly?

I am on a strict, gluten free, soy free, corn free, and dairy free diet. strictly for the last 3 days and not sick for 3 days.

However I am planning a trip to Disneyland soon and want to be able to eat.. I can bring the enjoy life brand snack bars for a snack. but they don't let real food into the park, so i can't like make a sandwhich and bring it with me.

So i was wondering if anyone knew if Disneyland was allergy friendly???

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

pedro Explorer

Hi.

I've gone many times to DisneyWorld, and every restaurant within the parks and downtown Disney accommodates food for any kind of allergies. I believe is the same for any Disney park.

Call them and they help you with anything that you want.

Have fun

Best regards

2kids4me Contributor

Call Disneyland - and ask for "Chef Chris"...we talked to him directly before we went - and he is great. Any chefs at the Disneyland park will help you out. They deal with very sick kids who visit the park via the Make a Wish foundation, cancer kids who come on dream flights...

they will help you :)

Its the one place we have been since 2003 where we were away from home, felt safe with the food, didnt have to explain celiac etc. Even the buffets are set up to avoid cc - fruits on separate table / breads separate from potatoes, eggs..... etc-they request you use a clean plate at each section.

Kids were healthy and happy the whole time!

We went 2 years ago - so if chef Chris isnt there - someone else will be! They have a "master chef" and then chefs at all Disney restaurants - Even pizza places have chef who will whip up some rice pasta :)

Sandy

Nyn Newbie

Apparantly WDW has been onto the gluten-free thing for awhile.

You might visit this place for feedback from folks who've done it gluten-free.

Open Original Shared Link

I'm going in July, and wondered the same thing.

Nantzie Collaborator

I can't wait to hear how everyone's trip goes. We're hoping to go this year too.

Nancy

pedro Explorer

I will be there is June with the family.

Michi8 Contributor
Anyone know if there are any Restraunts in Disneyland that are Gluten free or allergy friendly?

I am on a strict, gluten free, soy free, corn free, and dairy free diet. strictly for the last 3 days and not sick for 3 days.

However I am planning a trip to Disneyland soon and want to be able to eat.. I can bring the enjoy life brand snack bars for a snack. but they don't let real food into the park, so i can't like make a sandwhich and bring it with me.

So i was wondering if anyone knew if Disneyland was allergy friendly???

As others have responded, they are very accomodating. You also should have no trouble bringing your own food in. We went a year ago (pre-gluten free) and brought in a soft-sided cooler full of food each day (water, lunch and snacks). Security checks bags that are brought in before you can enter the park and we never had food confiscated. The cooler fit nicely under the rented stroller too. :)

Michelle

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TinkerbellSwt Collaborator

YAY! I have been there last year and I felt so safe eating in there.. everyone knew gluten free in the restaurants.. it was heaven! We are heading back in October... cant wait.. now that we own a house right outside Disney World, we go every year!! its great!

pedro Explorer

Hi everyone.

Nyn thank you for the website. This is great to hear from people who have gone thru the experience.

Have a great everyone. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived