Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alamaz

Flourless Chocolate Cake

I had my first gluten-free dinner party and made this Flourless Chocolate cake for dessert. The best comment was "This isn't from a store? It tastes so good like it would be from a bakery or something"

I found it on the whole foods website and used ghiradelli chocolate and coco powder. it was very easy to make also which i was surprised at.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/de...urlesschoc.html

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease February 2007

Finally feeling better than ever!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

ohhh, perfect! my sons birthday is tomorrow.. and I am making a flourless choc cake.. I will use this recipe. I am using a raspberry drizzle though, LOVE the sooo chocolately flavor with the raspberry, absolutlely decadent!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

I made this cake today, and everyone loved it!! raved over it... I didnt do the glaze though, I put confectioners sugar on top with a raspberry sauce.. more than half the cake was eaten by four people! Colin loved it too.. a bit rich for him, but he enjoyed eating and then playing in it!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

It's a great recipe! A good chocolate fix that's for sure! How did you make a raspberry glaze? That sounds really good and might make it not so chocolatey.....

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease February 2007

Finally feeling better than ever!