• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Hi

Thank You for the website. This comes very usefull.

Thanks

Pedro

there is a great website called www.glutenfreedrugs.com it will give you manufacturers and drugs that are gluten free and tell you which are not as well :P

Thanks for the website. That will make it easy to check other medication. I did not, however, see the list of drugs that are not gluten-free. Can you post a link to that?

WH

there is a great website called www.glutenfreedrugs.com it will give you manufacturers and drugs that are gluten free and tell you which are not as well :P

The list has Benadryl elixir, but does not list the caplets. The ingredients list on the caplets box has "starch". Before I call the company to ask about gluten free status, has anyone confirmed whether this product is gluten free or not?

Thanks,

Michelle

I wonder the same thing... i know on the American list I seen that it is safe, but I'm always nervous about taking it here in Canada because I'm not sure. Does anyone know if its 100% safe in Canada?

I wonder the same thing... i know on the American list I seen that it is safe, but I'm always nervous about taking it here in Canada because I'm not sure. Does anyone know if its 100% safe in Canada?

I took the liquid benedryl yesterday and didn't have any reaction, in fact I took it as an article had said that anti histimaines might help with glutening and I'd been glutened the day b4, it did help somewhat :)

I'm in Canada as well.

Bendadryl depends on the form. When in doubt, call the company. They are really nice about it. Personally I would avoid the gel caps and the majority of the companies I have called have said that gel caps are not gluten free. The caplet forms tend to be the safest.