Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jo.R

Duh!

My DH got the quads out and was working on them. I started thinking back to last summer how little I rode because of the D. I always thought it was because of bad eating while camping. When we went on our big trip to Florence I thought I had a bug because of all the D. I was even beginning to wonder if we had some kind of mold in the trailer making me sick (although I thought it odd I was the only one getting sick). Now I know the problem and summer is coming! I can't wait to go out on the sand again. No D this year! It's hard to believe what a shadow gluten has cast on my life before being dx. I am so happy to have my life back.

Stomach problems began November of 2005

Gall bladder removed April 2006

Positive Blood test October 2006

Refused endoscope

Gluten-free since January 21, 2007

Positive reaction to diet

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21b

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi

I know what ya'll mean a few times when I really did sick vomiting and such come to think of it no body else was sick, those times in my life I was afraid that my mom would get sick from helping me, or my daughter because you know children always want to be with you, or my husband because he sleeps right next to each other. And the gas traveling in my intestines being rude and all quite a few time i convinced myself that I could have been pregnat, which of course was not.

Later, Donna

Fecal Antigliadin IgA 21 (Normal Range <10 Units)

Fecal Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA 13 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)

Quantitative Microscopic Fecal Fat Score <300 Units (Normal Range <300 Units)

Fecal anti-casein (cow's milk) IgA antibody 12 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0501

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0501

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 1,1 (Subtype 5,5)

You can teach an old dog new tricks!!!