Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mbg98

Need Help W/a Disney Question

Hi, we are huge Disney World fans and visit a few times a year, they are so wonderful accomodating my celiac needs! Anyway, hubby and i are going back for an anniversary getaway and since we were married there i thought it would be nice to have a special (gluten-free) cake for that evening. I have read on here before about peolpe doing this and how to go about it, but I can't find the post now. Can anyone help?

Thanks, MG

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You can get a gluten free cake made at supposedly any resort that has its OWN bakery. The Grand Floridian is one,I think the Polynesian is also.. the bigger places have their own, they will make the cake and deliver it to where you want.. that is what one of the chefs inside Disney World told me.. I hope that helps!!!! enjoy your trip!!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

You can get a gluten free cake made at supposedly any resort that has its OWN bakery. The Grand Floridian is one,I think the Polynesian is also.. the bigger places have their own, they will make the cake and deliver it to where you want.. that is what one of the chefs inside Disney World told me.. I hope that helps!!!! enjoy your trip!!!

Thank you! we will be at the wilderness lodge so either one of those places will work out great!