Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kyliekatiesmom

Cedar Point Ohio

We're thinking of going to Cedar Point and I was wondering if anyone here has gone there with a celiac child. I usually carry snacks with me anyway for her but for a whole day there it would be nice if she could eat something at the park. Does anyone know for a fact that there are some good gluten-free options in the park itself? Thanks for any help available. I know it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.......

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I went to CP last year for the first time since going gluten-free and brought all my own food. I really don't think you'll find much, if anything, to eat that's gluten-free. Maybe at some of the sit-down restaurants you can find something but my kids didn't want to take that amount of time away from the rides.

Enjoy......It's the best roller coaster park in the world!!!!!

Cleveland Bob B)

"Dreams Are What The Future Is Made Of"

Endoscopy & Blood Work Positive.....

gluten-free Since December 2004.....

Soy Intolerant August 2007......

We're thinking of going to Cedar Point and I was wondering if anyone here has gone there with a celiac child. I usually carry snacks with me anyway for her but for a whole day there it would be nice if she could eat something at the park. Does anyone know for a fact that there are some good gluten-free options in the park itself? Thanks for any help available. I know it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.......

Went last summer with my family and took a picnic lunch. That wasn't new to anyone because as a cost saver we have always done that. Then everyone can have one park treat. Mine was French Fries! They were on the main drag, right after you come into the park. That is all they make there and they are not seasoned! Just plain old fries. Mmmm, nothing better than when someone else makes your fries! There are some premade frozen treats also. Like the chocolate covered frozen bannana.

Good luck. Hope you find good safe food.