Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArtGirl

Custom Member Title

Well, I'm finally over 500 posts and was wanting to customize the Member Title (under my Avatar).

I went to Edit Profile and filled in the "Custom Member Title"

When I finished, I got a message saying that my date of birth was incorrect. Now, I didn't touch that feature. It still had the dashes in each box for DOB. I don't want to put in my birthdate. Do I have to in order to be able to edit the Member Title?????

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Anybody have an answer????

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10

Valda,

I didn't know the answer--and hoped that someone who did would post.

I just went and tried to delete my date of birth, and it wouldn't delete! The month did, but I couldn't delete the date and year. I was trying to see if my custom member title would still work without them.

The only thing I can think of is to PM Scott and ask him.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

That's weird! I don't have my birthdate entered and the website will not let me change anything until I do but I refuse! I guess I am stuck with the title I did a few months ago since it did not stop me before. Come on, Scott, we should not have to tell everyone our birthdays!