Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerryK

Dear Confused

On jerrys case tho its the cookies and coutons lol

paula

OK, I've updated my Avatar to something that better depicts the season and my favorite activity.

Hmm, what will I put under my Avatar....good question!

I think perhaps something witty like:

"Testing 1-2-3"

"What the heck should I put here?"

"500 posts...now what?"

"Gluten for regularity"

"So much bread...so little time to spend in the bathroom"

"Gluten, when a laxative isn't enough"

So many options;)

Man, would those slogans make great bumper stickers!...Gluten for regularity...

how about "Honk if you're bloated?" or "Farter on board"... :lol:

I like those...hey only about 30 posts to go!!!:)

I love the bumper sticker idea. I wonder how we could make some for celiacs and raise money for celiac awareness. or heck even just to make and we all put them on our car lol.

paula

FARTER ON BOARD??????????

:lol::lol::lol:

excellent work, my friend.

Susan is easily amused and is glad Carla is happy :lol:

Susan thinks that Emily can/may (Susan knows she is speaking to a language teacher, here:)) speak in third person singular BEFORE the 500th post. ;)

Susan does not like talk of sports on this thread about nothing. no, no, no. Well, at least it's not football. Susan HATES any mention of a certain team in her native town.

But I will forgive you the hockey talk.

:blink:

Um, it IS hockey we're speaking of, right? :lol:

Susan is finished, Susan is avoiding the dread task of extreme cleaning for houseguests, and if you see me on here again, SCREAM at me to go.

Harrumph!

I see you posted again , and said we are to SCREAM at you. After the day I have had, Screaming sure sounds like fun so here I go.............

SUSAN..........................GET YOUR A$$ out of HERE and GO GET READY FOR YOUR COMPANY!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P Now get to work!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

I see you posted again , and said we are to SCREAM at you. After the day I have had, Screaming sure sounds like fun so here I go.............

SUSAN..........................GET YOUR A$$ out of HERE and GO GET READY FOR YOUR COMPANY!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P Now get to work!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Scream away, dear Jess. (sorry you're not havign a good day!) my house is now SPOTLESS. :rolleyes: Well, two-thirds of it, the parts they'll see. Will get to my room later.

I am SO pleased wtih myself!!!!!!! It always requires guests to get things this clean and organized.

Scream away, dear Jess. (sorry you're not havign a good day!) my house is now SPOTLESS. :rolleyes: Well, two-thirds of it, the parts they'll see. Will get to my room later.

I am SO pleased wtih myself!!!!!!! It always requires guests to get things this clean and organized.

Now that your house is clean you can start on mine! :P:lol: BTW, I won't even complain if you ONLY clean 2/3 of it haha

Glad you got it done, I cleaned my house real good last night to, and made hubby help. My mom is coming today and i knew i would not have the energy this morning to clean it real good, even tho i will still have to clean some before she gets here, i dotn know why my house dont stay clean all the time lol

paula

so i am but u keep posting when i do lol

paula

You had the whole time zone thing to your advantage. You were posting while I was still sleeping...sneaky!

You had the whole time zone thing to your advantage. You were posting while I was still sleeping...sneaky!

I get up at 5, but i didnt start posting til 6 lol. I wish i could sleep past 5 but once my hubby lives for work im up, even tho he went in at 4 this morning lol

paula

Oh Heck!!!! The suspense is killing me...this is almost worse that who will win American Idol! :lol:

Oh Heck!!!! The suspense is killing me...this is almost worse that who will win American Idol! :lol:

lmao

should we make an poll

paula or jerry

lmao

should we make an poll

paula or jerry

Did you know it's been a year on May 18, that I joined this site?

I joined on May 18. The same day Mt. Saint Helens blew in 1980.

ok now i know i post too much, i have only been here what 3 months and we ahve almost the same post lol

paula

I was here for that. It scared the crap out of me.

Hum, is there a connection perhaps with hot air. :lol:

Pssst...sorry, you don't know me well, but that WAS humor and intended to be funny! :lol:

Pssst...sorry, you don't know me well, but that WAS humor and intended to be funny! :lol:

Good one....a few more posts to go.

lmao i got it