Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2boysmama

Wonderful Brownie Recipe!

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2006...e-brownies.html

The only caveat I have is to make sure you grind the almonds really well, otherwise there's a bit of a crunch from them. I would also recommend leaving them slightly undercooked so they don't dry out. They have wonderful chocolate flavor and are easily the best brownies I've had since going gluten-free. My DH said he thought they were much better than the pre-made mixes.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi thank You this looks excellent.

Best regards ;)

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with you every where you go.

Jos 1:9

I can do all things thru Christ which strengtheneth me.

Phi 4:13

Blood Test: Negative 03/2006

Biopsy Negative 04/2006

Stopped gluten-free diet 04/2006

EnteroLabs: Positive 04/2007

Fecal Antigliadin IgA "Positive"

Fecal Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA "Positive"

Quantitative Microscopic Fecal Fat Score "Positive"

Fecal anti-casein (cow

These are by far the BEST brownies that I have ever had! My family ate the entire pan within hours. If you like chocolate you have to try them. Some reviews say that the batter is thin, but mine was fine. You just have to make sure that you beat the eggs long enough (I did it for about 2 min at medium speed). I also used 1/4 cup of pounded walnut powder and high quality bitter-sweet chocolate, mainly because I was too lazy to go to the store. :P

Thank you so much for posting. These brownies are fabulous. :D

Jenny

Son 6 yrs old, Positive blood work, Outstanding dietary response, no biopsy.

Household mostly gluten free since 3/07

Me: HLA-DQ 02 & 0302 (DQ 08), which I ran & analyzed myself!Currently gluten lite, negative tTG, asymptomatic

Yeah I didn't find the batter to be thin either - I thought it was just fine. Next time I may try fiddling with it a bit - maybe using applesauce rather than eggs (my oldest is sensitive to eggs and I believe I may be, too). I may also try adding a bit more brown sugar too - I prefer my brownies a little on the sweeter side. I found them to be very good though. :)