Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone else have sinus pressure in between the eyes with a dull headache. I dont have any discharge or infection that i can see (no green mucus). Can you have a sinus infection without nasal discharge. I have had this for 2-3 months.

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have had a sinus infection without discharge before, but another option is allergies. I get sinus headaches almost daily if I don't take an antihistamine. If you have allergies at all, this is one option of what may be causing your problems.

I hope you can find some relief; I hate having sinus headaches.

*Julie*

Gluten free since December 2004

Soy free since June 2005

Dairy free since July 2006

I have a had sinus infections with no drainage from my nose, but down the back of my throat. I ended up having mucus plugs way up in my sinuses. Since I don't tolerate decongestants well, I took anitobiotics and Mucinex. (It's over the counter). Now that I've went gluten free, my sinuses have improved. Even got a cold that didn't turn into an infection. Even my doctor was impressed.

I have a had sinus infections with no drainage from my nose, but down the back of my throat. I ended up having mucus plugs way up in my sinuses. Since I don't tolerate decongestants well, I took anitobiotics and Mucinex. (It's over the counter). Now that I've went gluten free, my sinuses have improved. Even got a cold that didn't turn into an infection. Even my doctor was impressed.

I get inflammation in odd parts of my body due to milk and gluten intolerance. I swell up in the calves, around the knee, shoulders and even the nasal passage.

What happens is it will try and swell shut so everything runs down the back side.