Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elefky

gluten-free Restaurants In Cleveland?

We're planning a late summer, long weekend in Cleveland. Going to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and a couple of Cleveland Indians games. Any advice for gluten free dining in those neighborhoods?

Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We're planning a late summer, long weekend in Cleveland. Going to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and a couple of Cleveland Indians games. Any advice for gluten free dining in those neighborhoods?

Thanks

I don't believe that there are any gluten-free restuarants. You just will have to go to a restuarant and ask about the ingredients. Most places are busy a lot so you may have to wait, but that's alright. A cool place is Shooters on the Water.. it's cool to watch the trains and boats goby and it's in walking distance to the Hall of Fame. Have fun!

Thanks

Your best bet is to find a Thai restaurant. If you go out to Cleveland Heights (east side), there's a great Thai place on Coventry Road with some menu options. The staff there is very helpful. Also, there's a popular place downtown called Sushi Rocks. I don't care for sushi, but I had some anyway and was fine. I doubt you're going clear out to the western suburbs, but Pearl of the Orient in Rocky River is wonderful. I haven't been glutened there, but I am very careful with what I order.