Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anerissara

Guten Free In Moab, Utah?

Hi, everyone! Anyone know of a restaurant in Moab, Utah? We're going there this weekend for a quick vacation, and would like to eat out a couple of times. Thanks!

"I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" -Psalm 91

gluten-free since January 26th, 2005

Feeling up and down, but better!

Mommy of a gluten-free 8 yr old, a 6 yr old who (much to her dismay) will be gluten-free soon and a 2 yr old who is so far symptom-free. Contemplating putting the whole family on the gluten-free diet since crumbs have become my nemisis!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just looked in the triumph dining book and nothing was listed. When I was there about 4 years ago, I mostly ate out of the cooler. I know there is some health food store there, not sure how good they are thou.

I did eat out a couple of time successfully. But can't remember where. Just ask is all I can suggest. Sorry I'm not any more help.

Hi, everyone! Anyone know of a restaurant in Moab, Utah? We're going there this weekend for a quick vacation, and would like to eat out a couple of times. Thanks!

I was in Moab last week, and there are several options. Eddie McStiff's has gluten free pizza, there's a Denny's (eggs and grits), and a vegan/vegetarian cafe called Love Muffin that has burritos with corn tortillas (if you ask). They also have quinoa. Hope this helps!

The Moab are is a great place to visit, especially in the spring or fall. A couple of places to try are Miguel's (Mexican), Pasta Jay's (separate gluten-free menu), and Eddie McStiff's (also has gluten-free beer).

Peter Olins, Ph.D.

------
Debunking the many health and nutrition myths on the Internet.

Biochemist with 40 years experience in basic research and product development.  Developed therapies for cancer, autoimmune diseases and infectious diseases. Passionate about good food, good health, and building supportive communities.

peter-olins-headshot-100x100max.jpg