Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfmolly

Stonefire Pizza

I am going to Stonefire Pizza tomorrow with my family and another family. Has anyone tried it? Besides the salad bar, are there any gluten-free options? I am also lactose intolerant, so anything with cheese is out :( I did email the manager at the beginning of the week and heard nothing. <_<

Thanks for any insight!

Terri

Diary free 11/06-6/08

Now using a small amount of low-lactose dairy such as aged cheeses and yogurt. Yum!

Gluten-free since 4/07

"When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself."

- Fortune Cookie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

What and where is Stonefire Pizza? They have gluten free items? -Not pizza I imagine...we can't get that lucky... :rolleyes: KarenDianne

I am going to Stonefire Pizza tomorrow with my family and another family. Has anyone tried it? Besides the salad bar, are there any gluten-free options? I am also lactose intolerant, so anything with cheese is out :( I did email the manager at the beginning of the week and heard nothing. <_<

Thanks for any insight!

Terri

What and where is Stonefire Pizza? They have gluten free items? -Not pizza I imagine...we can't get that lucky... :rolleyes: KarenDianne

Stonefire Pizza is a chain restaurant that is like an upscale Chuck E Cheese. The have a buffet with as million varieties of pizza, (which I know I can't have !) a salad bar, a pasta bar (another no), soup, and an Asian bar. I was thinking that maybe some of the Asian entrees were gluten free.

I plan to eat salad today and bring my own dressing. boring but safe!

Terri

Diary free 11/06-6/08

Now using a small amount of low-lactose dairy such as aged cheeses and yogurt. Yum!

Gluten-free since 4/07

"When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself."

- Fortune Cookie