• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Babygirl6915

Doctors In Dallas, Tx

Rate this topic

I need a doctor, any doctor @ this point, who knows anything about HypoThyroid, Celiac, or Progesterone deficiency. I am tired of being told nothing is wrong, that I need a shrink & exercise! :angry: Thanks for any suggestions!

I need a doctor, any doctor @ this point, who knows anything about HypoThyroid, Celiac, or Progesterone deficiency. I am tired of being told nothing is wrong, that I need a shrink & exercise! :angry: Thanks for any suggestions!

Ask the local Celiac support group. They'll know the local docs that are informed about Celiac.

United States of America: Celiac Disease Support Groups and Organizations

http://www.celiac.com/st_main.html?p_catid...-02107498048.0e

Hi

I know that the north texas GIG web page has a list of doctors and you can ever email the President her name is Betty sorry don't remember her last name but she is on the web site as well and Im sure she can help with doctors in the DFW area.

Donna

I just read your posting, which is now over a year ago.

The doctors at Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas have been wonderful at helping me find the root cause of my problems, which is Celiac's. Here are their names:

OB/Endocrinologist: Dr. Lisa Halvorson

Hematologist: Dr. Rutherford

Gastroenterologist: Dr. Tang

www.utsouthwestern.org

So far, I have been unable to find a doctor who can help me heal up...day to day questions about things.

I'm still searching!

UT Southwestern is an excellent facility. My brother goes to a doctor there for MS (one of the leading MS doctors in the country) and my mom goes to a doctor there for Alzheimers (she was dx'd 10 yrs ago, but we saw symptoms at least a few years before).

My family has had excellent care from UT Southwestern. If I still lived in Dallas, I would have checked out the GI's there as well.