Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drewskie

My Doggy

my doogy emma has finally come home last night she has been missing for a week and 2 days she laid down on someones porch and they saw our sign in town i was so happy i almost cried when we got her home we found out that her paws were all torn on the bottom from running they are still bleeding today

i hate being gluten free its so hard!!my mom and i were recently told we had celiac i think it was in feb. 12 07!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Wow. I wonder what she was up to. Make sure to put some salve on the paws if you can. They make some nice ones for dog's paws (since they can lick it, it has to be edible). Our dog once stepped on a burning firecracker ember (not afraid of firecrackers) and he had to wear a shoe on that foot for a week while it got better. He sure hated that, but it helped. Consider shoes if the paws need more t.l.c. than they can get with her walking around.

Yahoo anyway.

What a relief to find your dog again!

My friend's black lab loves to run while we ski and a few times when the snow has been crystally, she's gotten pretty sore paws. Bag balm (used on cow udders) works great on dog paws too. My friend has tried the shoes, but her dog will sit down in the snow and won't move until her feet are free.