Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jodele

Emily Gain Wieght

Emily my oldest was the smallest child I had. When she was born she weighted 5 lb 12 oz. and she was 2 weeks over due. When she was 1yr. old she weighed 12lb and at 8 she weighed 40 lb. We went gluten free 8/06 and yesterday we went to the dr. and she weighs 50lb. she gain 10 lbs. in less than a year. That

Jodele Fecal Antigliadin IgA 21 dx with Graves diease 10/06

Emily Has a positive blood test Negitive biopsy (she has gain 10 lb since gluten-free diet)

Melinda giong for testing

Katie going for testing

All gluten free 8/06

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Awsome news! I know how excited you are!!! When my youngest finally started to gain weight I was so excited I told everybody I know. MOst of them thought I was nuts, and even after explaining celiacs and food allergies and all the issues, most of the people think I am slightly touched in the head! hahahaha i don't care. Just great to see your kids make a change in a positive direction for health!!

That's awesome!! I'd love to see my daughter gain some weight. Was it all from the gluten-free diet?

Allison - 21 months, Celiac

John - 5 months, too early to tell...but, he's a tank!

Me (Stephanie) - Blood test was negative, but VERY positive response to a diet change! Hurray!

That's awesome!! I'd love to see my daughter gain some weight. Was it all from the gluten-free diet?

Yes she was on just the gluten free diet. Its amazing to see that just taking out the gluten did great things. she had bad stomic pains, reflux from birth, constipation and throw up at less once a week and all that is gone now. she is healthy and a great kid. :P

Jodele Fecal Antigliadin IgA 21 dx with Graves diease 10/06

Emily Has a positive blood test Negitive biopsy (she has gain 10 lb since gluten-free diet)

Melinda giong for testing

Katie going for testing

All gluten free 8/06