Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silly_yak_mum

Another Good Find In Toronto

For those of you dining out in Toronto, we had a great experience at Fire & Ice on Hwy 7 in Markham.

It's a stir fry restaurant and you pick your own veggies (like a giant salad bar.) It comes with your choice of protein and rice.

The only thing we really couldn't have were the noodles.

They had a print out of all the ingreadients for the sauces. So it was very easy to order.

They put a special note and then tell the guy who's doing your order so he doesn't add anything.

The food is plentiful, healthy, not too expensive and delicious. Their soy sauce does have Gluten so next time we'll bring our own.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

No, I've never been there, although I have driven past it many times. It is about 4 km (2.5 miles) west of where I live, on the SW corner of Woodbine and Hwy 7. I'll have to give it a closer look.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

The biopsy would need to come from your small intestine. That's where the damage is done from celiac. But you need to be on a gluten diet for the tests to be accurate. How long have you been on the PPIs? My hubby had severe acid reflux issues ...
    The doctor did 8 biopsy from the top of my throat to the bottom of my stomach....he thought I had H-Hyploi..but I did not. I am beginning to think they are missing my issues. He gave me some pump inhibitors, that's it. I have an appt. with...
    Your doctor would run a blood tests (ask for full celiac panel) and then confirm with endoscopy and biopsy celiac doesn't always show up on endoscopy and sometimes the biopsy is what confirms.