Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

My Sweet Cousin

She is getting married in july. I told her how i was not going to be able to eat her cake at her wedding and she was like well what kind can you have, ill see what i can do. I told her not to worry that i would be fine as long as their was alcohol there that i can drink. lol. But I was sitting here thinking how upset she was and we have an aunt and uncle coming from denver for the wedding. I think i am going to call them and have them bring something from debys cafe. I know I wont be the only one there that cant have the cake, since i think it came from this side of the family. Her son has a milk and peanut allergy.

I was just so happy that someone was going to change thngs for me.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Any chance she would be ok with the idea of you making a safe small cake and bringing it to the wedding?? I love Cherry Brooke Kitchen Chocolate cake mix. It comes Dairy free, Gluten free, egg rfee, and nut free and it tastes amazing!!!! Even my "normal" friends eat it and ask for seconds!

Nice to have an understanding member of the family! Have fun at the wedding.

Im sure she wouldnt mind, I just dont know if i would have time that weekend, since its also the playoffs for my sons baseball team. That is why i was thinking of having my uncle bring something lol.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet