• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I've never made it to the Alpharetta Natural Foods Warehouse, though I heard their prices were great. It's almost an hour from me which it just a little too far to drive for groceries. Well they finally opened a second location about 20 minutes from me so we went on Saturday. It's a bare bones, concrete floors kind of place but they prices are unbelievable. They have gluten-free Pantry flour for under $3 a box. Their Bell & Evans gluten-free chicken fingers are $3.50 - at WF they are $6.99. I got wheat free (gluten-free) terriaki sauce for $.94! It's a small bottle but that's good in case I don't like it. They have the same brand at WF for over double the price. My Amy's soups were $.50 less a can than anywhere in town. There weren't many customers there so I hope they build their business and stay open. They have been open about three weeks I think. If you live in the Metro Atlanta area this is a place you should check out.

My DH was checking things out in the store when he saw Glutenease. It's supposed to help digest gluten but is it for the average person or people who can't eat gluten? I was thinking it would be good to have on hand when traveling in case you have to eat somewhere that you don't know. Like take the pill before you eat in case they screw up your meal...is that what this product is for? I'm sure there must be a thread here about it so can someone point that out to me please? Thanks!

Oh my gosh!!! Bell and Evans for that price!!!! Wow, I pay 5.99 at Giant and that is the lowest I have found them. I need to find me some Gluten Free Pantry brownie mix, almost no one carries it anymore. :( that stuff is the best.

The website has directions to the original store only but they will add the new store info soon.

www.naturalfoodswarehouse.net

Duluth location address: 6000 Medlock Bridge Pkwy (also called 141), Duluth, GA 30022

open 7 days/week

I take Glutenease if I'm eating dinner out. It is not meant for celiacs to take and then consume gluten. I've heard it even helps if taken after a glutening.